NarutoRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRPG

Your own Adventure

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the academys nurses office!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
fuki
Kage

the academys nurses office! Empty
PostSubject: the academys nurses office!   the academys nurses office! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:06 pm

*fuki sits there reading records an is in her nurse outfit* hmmm ^^
Back to top Go down
croc kyouryuu
Academy Student
croc kyouryuu

PostSubject: Re: the academys nurses office!   the academys nurses office! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:29 pm

-walks what looks like blood on my arm-
Back to top Go down
fuki
Kage

PostSubject: Re: the academys nurses office!   the academys nurses office! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:04 pm

hmmm what happend to you now?? *she looks at him*
Back to top Go down
croc kyouryuu
Academy Student
croc kyouryuu

PostSubject: Re: the academys nurses office!   the academys nurses office! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:07 pm

just feel and hurt myself nothing much but i was sent down here any ways even though i don't need to be down here its only a flesh wound
Back to top Go down
fuki
Kage

PostSubject: Re: the academys nurses office!   the academys nurses office! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:08 pm

yaya just sit down.... *she point to the table.*
Back to top Go down
croc kyouryuu
Academy Student
croc kyouryuu

PostSubject: Re: the academys nurses office!   the academys nurses office! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:09 pm

fine -sits down on the table- even though this is piontless -looks out the window-
Back to top Go down
fuki
Kage

PostSubject: Re: the academys nurses office!   the academys nurses office! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:10 pm

*she walks over an looks at the wound*
Back to top Go down
croc kyouryuu
Academy Student
croc kyouryuu

PostSubject: Re: the academys nurses office!   the academys nurses office! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:11 pm

-sighs- just get this over i got places to go and stuff to do
Back to top Go down
fuki
Kage

PostSubject: Re: the academys nurses office!   the academys nurses office! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:15 pm

*she pulls out a rusty nail with out touching it* hmmm bend over -.- *she throws the nail away but the nail was floting. an she gets a needle* bend ower an pull them down....
Back to top Go down
croc kyouryuu
Academy Student
croc kyouryuu

PostSubject: Re: the academys nurses office!   the academys nurses office! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:16 pm

.. -gets up and walks out the door- no thanks -tears off piece of shirt and uses it as bandage over the wound- i don't need some nurses help i can take care of myself
Back to top Go down
fuki
Kage

PostSubject: Re: the academys nurses office!   the academys nurses office! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:20 pm

*grabs you hickes your pants down an stabs you in the ass with the needle* sorry this is so you dont get lockjaw..... an also you better listen to the nurse who can kill you..... *she uses healing plam on your wound*
Back to top Go down
croc kyouryuu
Academy Student
croc kyouryuu

PostSubject: Re: the academys nurses office!   the academys nurses office! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:21 pm

-you notice than you just have my pants and is gone- (me has swim trunks on under Razz)
Back to top Go down
fuki
Kage

PostSubject: Re: the academys nurses office!   the academys nurses office! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:25 pm

*shes a kage i think shes faster then you*

*she appears in front of you an knees you in the stomic* uh uh ah..... where do you think your going ^^
Back to top Go down
croc kyouryuu
Academy Student
croc kyouryuu

PostSubject: Re: the academys nurses office!   the academys nurses office! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:26 pm

-is kneed but walks around you ignoring the pain- out of here because i hate needles and medical ninja -keeps walking-
Back to top Go down
fuki
Kage

PostSubject: Re: the academys nurses office!   the academys nurses office! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:32 pm

(umm you just got need by a kage at as rank i think that would kncok the wind out of you to the point you couldnt move)

*he grabs him an stabs him any ways* dont care.... you need this just be glade i not using my bloodline.....
Back to top Go down
croc kyouryuu
Academy Student
croc kyouryuu

PostSubject: Re: the academys nurses office!   the academys nurses office! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:34 pm

just LEAVE ME ALONE!!!! what is wrong with you people why can't you just leave me alone i don't want to be bored -punchs the wall than walks off after i get stabed holding my stomach-
Back to top Go down
fuki
Kage

PostSubject: Re: the academys nurses office!   the academys nurses office! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:38 pm

hmmm well if you was not so stuber it would not be so boring .... now i let you go an die..... ^^ *she walks back to the office humming jeepers creepers tune sexly like*
Back to top Go down
croc kyouryuu
Academy Student
croc kyouryuu

PostSubject: Re: the academys nurses office!   the academys nurses office! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:59 pm

-leaves and goes off into fix myself up-
Back to top Go down
fuki
Kage

PostSubject: Re: the academys nurses office!   the academys nurses office! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 8:04 pm

*sits in her office humming* hmm todays a good day ^^
Back to top Go down
Oz Uchiha
Genin
Oz Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: the academys nurses office!   the academys nurses office! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 8:05 pm

Walks through the School Since Hes a Teacher Now
Back to top Go down
fuki
Kage

PostSubject: Re: the academys nurses office!   the academys nurses office! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 8:07 pm

*is in her office humming an scene no ones around starts striping an puting on some new cloths*
Back to top Go down
Oz Uchiha
Genin
Oz Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: the academys nurses office!   the academys nurses office! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 8:10 pm

Walks Into The Office
O_O
Back to top Go down
fuki
Kage

PostSubject: Re: the academys nurses office!   the academys nurses office! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 8:22 pm

*shes naked an her butt is to you she looks back an dos a cute face* uhoh some one caught me opps X3 *she puts some cloths on*
Back to top Go down
Oz Uchiha
Genin
Oz Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: the academys nurses office!   the academys nurses office! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 8:24 pm

"Uh..."
O_O
Back to top Go down
fuki
Kage

PostSubject: Re: the academys nurses office!   the academys nurses office! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 9:06 pm

(i cant go on chat my fucking sister used up all 700 mgbits of high speed internet on fucking lime wire an now my internet is slower then Sugar.....)

*fuki smile an puts a shirt on* ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the academys nurses office!   the academys nurses office! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the academys nurses office!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next