NarutoRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRPG

Your own Adventure

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A lonely walk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Portugas D.Ace
Missing-Ninja
Portugas D.Ace

A lonely walk Empty
PostSubject: A lonely walk   A lonely walk Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:10 pm

Ace was walking into his village.Not alot people lived in it."This is a story of a poor...Unhabited village."he said looking around and waving at a couple kids he plays sometimes."It was made in the years Mist was created beeing allied with it...Cuz we got they're help to build this..."Ace said while putting on a sad face and looking at the persons inside they'r houses alone."A couple clans helped making this...But the main clan was Portuga clan...My clan."He says throwing a kunai to a old house window breaking it.He jumped in and sitted on the couch."My ancestors helped building this...We all did...Except me and the ones who waren´t born..."Ace said closing his eyes."After it got born and evolved in alot stuff...The clans started leaving for major villages and we lost pupolation...Our clan toke over and we rule this village...For now...There is no Kage."Ace said sighing."They say im gonna be it...Idk...and i don´t wanna know for now...The village became weak,poor and everything...Then I was born...My clan went exctint after I was born...Because they ware old and got older so they died...I live alone in this world...No help nothing."Ace said before falling on a deep,long sleep.
Back to top Go down
Rai Uchiha
Genin
Rai Uchiha

A lonely walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lonely walk   A lonely walk Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:32 pm

Is sitting on a bench, drawing the village. Freezing
Back to top Go down
https://risingninja.rpg-board.net
Portugas D.Ace
Missing-Ninja
Portugas D.Ace

A lonely walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lonely walk   A lonely walk Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:36 pm

Ace woke up.He looked at the house walls...They ware white because of the ice and snow...And really freezing...They didn´t falled apart because the ice holded them."This is my story 'till now...To those who are listening...Now I wait for my future."Gets up and walks off.He moves on hand and the snow stops falling, only a little falls now, so it wouldn´t be really cold.Ace wished that moment he could warm himself up...Ace sighed and walks off the house.He turned around and looked toward it.He tripped over a rock and fall on the snow.He got all white and cold so he started shaking."It's so cold in here...If we had visitants to cheer up the village..."Ace spotted the kid and walked toward him.First time since he was born he saw a kid.
Back to top Go down
Rai Uchiha
Genin
Rai Uchiha

A lonely walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lonely walk   A lonely walk Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:37 pm

"............"
Back to top Go down
Portugas D.Ace
Missing-Ninja
Portugas D.Ace

A lonely walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lonely walk   A lonely walk Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:41 pm

"Oi!"Ace said smiling and sitting by the kid."Whatcha drawing..?"Ace said looking toward thd drawing.After he did it he looked toward his village.Everyone getting smiles on it's face and starting to celebrate.They ware so happy someone had visited them.They started organizating a giant dinner for the visitant.He waved his hand and it started raining ice really hard and everything became cold.But before they could get near the city they exploded in celebration. I love Fireworks!Ace said and putted a smile on.
Back to top Go down
Rai Uchiha
Genin
Rai Uchiha

A lonely walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lonely walk   A lonely walk Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:41 pm

"The village.."
Back to top Go down
Portugas D.Ace
Missing-Ninja
Portugas D.Ace

A lonely walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lonely walk   A lonely walk Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:43 pm

"Cool...I love Aisugakure."Ace said and closed his eyes.The ice still exploded and everyone was in a hurry. "What brings you here...?"Ace said thinking about his beuthiful cold village.
Back to top Go down
Rai Uchiha
Genin
Rai Uchiha

A lonely walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lonely walk   A lonely walk Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:43 pm

"Mission.."
Back to top Go down
Portugas D.Ace
Missing-Ninja
Portugas D.Ace

A lonely walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lonely walk   A lonely walk Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:44 pm

"What ur doing...?"
Back to top Go down
Rai Uchiha
Genin
Rai Uchiha

A lonely walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lonely walk   A lonely walk Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:45 pm

"I dunno"
Back to top Go down
Portugas D.Ace
Missing-Ninja
Portugas D.Ace

A lonely walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lonely walk   A lonely walk Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:47 pm

"K."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A lonely walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lonely walk   A lonely walk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A lonely walk
Page 1 of 1